Dr. Daniel R. Talham
University of Florida
Department of Chemistry
PO Box 117200
Gainesville, FL 32611-7200 USA
office: CLB 412A
- Ph.D., The Johns Hopkins University
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Oxford University, Oxford, UK
- Postdoctoral Associate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Positions and Honors
- University Professor 2019-present.
- UF Research Foundation Professor, 2013-2016
- Pierre de Fermat Chair of Excellence, Visiting Professor, Université de Toulouse, 2012-2013
- Director, University of Florida Center for Tomorrow’s Materials, 2012-present
- Professor of Chemistry, University of Florida, August 2000-present.
- Professor and Chair, Department of Chemistry, University of Florida, August 2006-2012.
- Visiting Professor, Université Paris-Sud, June-July, 2008
- Gibson Term Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, 2002-2003
- Assistant Chair for Research and Technical Facilities, Department of Chemistry, 2001-2006.
- Visiting Professor, Université de Paris, May 2001.